Pride: An early opportunity to be able to experiment and implement your ideas into real business, and contribute to the growth strategy of the organization
- Opportunity to learn industry standard HR tools and processes.
- Real time experience of HR policies and operations/ grievance handling
- Enhanced learning of Performance Evaluation and enhancement methodologies
- Chance to learn Indian Payroll
- Opportunity to learn end to end recruitment life cycle
We are a dedicated team with significant IT experience who believe in toning down the complexity of business processes to improve performance and accelerate business productivity.
We are leaders in building SaaS enterprise solutions for corporates and work with enterprises in India, the USA, UK, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Qatar. We are currently operating from India and USA.
Our flagship product HRStop.com is the de-facto standard for HRMS tool for SME segment.
We are happy to announce that we are growing and looking to hire some great talent across various roles to increase our team base, to cater to our growing requirements. It's a great opportunity for you, your friends, colleagues, and students.
This is a Work from Office profile.
We are looking to hire a team player who understands software development and wants to be a part of a successful startup.
Job Responsibilities/ KRAs
- Sourcing candidates from various job boards
- Coordinating with various vendors/ consultants/ colleges for placement.
- Screening candidates. Interview scheduling via our ATS
- Engaging with candidates/ offer management / pre onboardings
- Centralized Employee Data Management via our HCM: HRStop?.com
- Handling Payroll and compliance basics
- Employee Grievance Handling basics
- Framing/ Implementing employee Performance evaluations and enhancement programs
- Online Registration - Directly on our hiring platform: https://gd.hiringbull.com or via job portal
- Online Assessment - Aptitude
- Online Assessment - English Proficiency
- Video/ In Person Interview - Comprehension/ written skills evaluation
- Video/ In Person Interview - Domain knowledge + HR Discussions
Both the in-person rounds will be conducted on the same day for shortlisted candidates. Results will be announced in a week's time.
Minimum Education (Any/ All)
- BA English Honours
- MBA - HR
- Superior Communication and Interaction skills (English)
- Superb Analytics/ logical reasoning abilities
- Should be sincere and hardworking and must be open to handle the pressure.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Demonstrated management presentation abilities
- Self-motivated with Business Acumen skills
- Should be able to Handle End to End HR Operations
- Capable of handling Onboarding/ Exits & documentation
- Understanding of Indian Payroll and compliance